The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) and Did you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA? Exceptions : (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirementA. Yes
2. Do you possess current, full, active and unrestricted licensure as a psychologist at the dotoral level in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States?A. Yes
3. Do have at least one (1) year of professional psychologist experience at the GS-12 level?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
5. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
6. Knowledge of clinical research literature.
7. Ability to provide supervision in areas related to behavioral health and social services provision in order to accomplish the organizational goals and objectives.
8. For supervisory assignments.
9. Ability to provide fair, principled and decisive leadership for a work environment that promotes shared accountability.