Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education that meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Program Specialist, GS-301-11.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Identify administrative concerns and contribute to recommendations.
3. Provide administrative support on a wide variety of actions.
4. Assist in administrative policy evaluations and measurement of program outcomes.
5. Plan and organize work.
6. Assist in developing and updating organization's goals and management plan.
7. Plan and conduct study projects to gather and analyze data.
8. Plan and conduct study projects to gather and analyze data.
9. Provide reports on evaluation activities.
10. Make recommendations based on evaluation findings.
11. Provide advice to support staff on administrative functions.
12. Assist with gathering data and information to establish policies and administrative procedures.
13. Assist in the preparation, review, and coordination of special reports and decision documents.
14. Analyze problems to significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize solutions.
15. Plan and conduct study projects to gather and analyze data.
16. Prepare special projects and reviews.
17. Develop draft reports and presentations.
18. Develop responses and ensure they are consistent with organization's administrative policies.
19. Plan, prepare, and make arrangements for project meetings and conferences.
20. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.