1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF 50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Education and or Experience Requirements for the GS-05 Facilities Assistant position.
6. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you met the minimum requirements for the GS-05 Facilities Assistant position.A. I possess one year of specialized experience performing a range of duties that included providing administrative and program support work. This experience must be comparable in scope and responsibility to the next lower grade (equivalent to the GS-5) in the Federal service, including; planning and accomplishing special projects of a procedural/clerical nature and act as a liaison or handles communication with persons and/or groups internal and external to Facilities.
7. In addition to meeting experience or education requirements, applicants for this position must show possession of Office Automation skills and must have typing proficiency of 40 words per minute. Applicants must meet these requirements by passing the appropriate performance test, presenting a certificate of proficiency from a school or other organization authorized to issue certificates by the Office of Personnel Management, or by self-certifying their proficiency. Falsification of this statement may be used as grounds for not employing you, or for dismissal.
Can you type 40 words per minute with 3 or fewer errors?
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of managing and organizing information. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
8. Maintain security or confidentiality of records, equipment, or computer access.
9. Make copies, collates, and/or binds material.
10. Create and maintain a computerized record system.
11. Process incoming forms, records or other documents.
12. Maintain paper filing or record system.
13. Ensure that paper files are current and complete.
14. Research and comply data obtained from facilities operations databases and historical records.
15. Maintain suspense files to assure timely response by staff.
16. Coordinate payments for a variety of service contracts, including utilities, telephones, copier maintenance and hazardous waste removal.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of and skill in technical competence. Select only one letter for each task.
17. Format letters or other documents into final form from rough draft material.
18. Verify accuracy and completeness of information on paper or computer documents or records.
19. Proofread letters or other documents for spelling or typographical errors.
20. Proofread letters or other documents for grammatical errors.
21. Correct mistakes in written or computer documents or records.
22. Complies budget submissions into final form.
23. Review letters or documents to determine if they confirm with policies or regulations.
24. Make travel arrangements such as scheduling transportation, making reservations and preparing travel orders and vouchers.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of applying technology to tasks. Select only one letter for each task.
25. Operate a personal computer or computer terminal.
26. Enter data into computer.
27. Use a computer to develop methods for automating administrative reports.
28. Operate standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier and calculator).
29. Use a computer to process, analyze and provide specific data to staff for budget estimates and monitors expenditures against approved allotments.
30. Use software to create charts, tables or graphs.
31. Maintain a database documenting all real property and assist Supervisor with programming scheduled maintenance and replacement of obsolete and unserviceable equipment.
32. Maintain an automated system in tracking work tickets, utility costs, reporting yearly data for renewable energy savings and green purchasing as well as other Federal mandate reporting (i.e., environmental policies).
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of and skill in customer service. Select only one letter for each task.
33. Provide managers with guidance and assistance related to administrative procedural regulations, policies and procedures.
34. Make or receive telephone calls.
35. Work and communicate with clients and customers.
36. Respond orally to inquires or requests for information.
37. Repond to requests or complaints.
38. Follow-up on requests or complaints.
39. Contact others orally to obtain information.
40. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.