Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at Common Hiring Authorities. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50's or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Department of Defense Employee - I am currently employed in the Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, etc) as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (Will show a 1 in Block 34 of SF-50). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements. Note: Ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans' questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire.
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee in the competitive service, but I am NOT now. Note: Your resume MUST include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.
1. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the basic requirements for this position (Note- Experience/Education MUST be substantiated in your resume. Failure to provide the required information will render you not eligible for consideration. If using education to qualify, you are encouraged to submit an official or unofficial transcript.):
This section will be used to determine your ability and willingness to accept certain conditions of employment or meet certain requirements of the position. Respond yes or no to the following statement. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS SECTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
2. I am able and willing to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.A. Yes
KNOWLEDGE OF MILITARY AND BACHELOR ENLISTED QUARTERS (BEQ) OPERATIONS, PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
3. Monitor assignment and utilization of Bachelor quarters (e.g. resident responsibilities) to develop local operating processes and procedures.
4. Act as liaison with residents to assist in meeting barracks needs, (e.g. maintenance and baggage storage).
5. Establish policies/procedures for community housing referral.
6. Interview incoming personnel to determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
ABILITY TO ADMINISTER FEDERAL HOUSING PROGRAMS
7. Inspect rooms for cleanliness, appearance and maintenance discrepancies routinely to determine if procedures are being followed.
8. Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance and cleanliness of all spaces and surrounding grounds.
9. Conduct inspections of building quarterly to ensure they are being properly maintained.
10. Conduct physical inventory for transfer/acceptance of rooms.
SKILL IN WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
11. Maintain up-to-date Bachelor housing assignment records using internal database.
12. Prepare and submit Bachelor Enlisted Quarters (BEQ) reports and orders regarding assignments and terminations.
13. Maintain an inventory of all permanent Bachelor Enlisted Quarters (BEQ) assets and availability of living spaces for distribution.
14. Develop short-term plan for maintenance of Bachelor housing to identify deficiencies requiring renovation, modernization, or other corrections and improvements.
15. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.