Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 785863
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
1. Do you possess one or more years of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 level performing the following duties: compiling, reconciling and balancing accounting records; inputting and updating accounting data in an automated accounting system; serving as liaison with the finance office regarding check tracking and status; and reviewing civil cases for consistency and compliance with established civil process program regulations and procedures.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Review invoices to ensure they are accurate.
3. Contact vendors, as required, regarding billing issues/problems.
4. Input/update accounting data in the automated accounting system.
5. Ensure accuracy, proper certification, and classification of accounts.
6. Conduct the monthly financial closeout for the District.
7. Verify the applicability of the Federal Rules of Civil Process; state rules of civil process; and local, county, and municipal laws of civil procedures
8. Review civil cases for consistency and compliance with established civil process program regulations and procedures.
9. Ensure the orders of the court are followed.
10. Perform administrative duties in support of a civil program.
11. Receive funds for serving process which includes a service of process fee and mileage fee.
12. Provide information in response to inquiries regarding judicial and civil procedures and status of specific cases.