For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training.
1. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the facility where the vacancy is located (Eastern Colorado Health Care System)? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that has items 24 and 34 completed.)A. Yes
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that has Items 24 and 34 completed.)A. Yes
3. If you are a current Federal employee, is your appointment in the Competitive or Excepted Service? (This is identified in Item 34 of your Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50.)A. My current appointment is in the Competitive Service. (SERVICE: COMPETITIVE)
4. Are you eligible for appointment as a 30% or more compensably disabled Veteran? To be eligible, you must have retired from active military service with a service-connected disability rating of 30% or more, OR have a rating by the Department of Veterans Affairs showing a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more. (Please include in your application Application for 10-Point Preference, SF-15, DD 214, and the documents required by the SF-15.)A. YES
5. Are you an eligible Veteran? This means that a veteran has separated after 3 or more years of continuous active military service who performed under honorable or general conditions. (Please include in your application copies of your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, DD-214.)A. YES
The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
6. Have you graduated from a degree program with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) degree approved by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)? (NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE Accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy).A. Yes
7. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted state license, certification, or registration or trademark to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, a Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or in the District of Columbia. If yes, you must provide a copy of this document with your application packet. NOTE: Individuals who have or have had multiple licenses and had any such license revoked for professional misconduct, professional incompetence or substandard care, or who surrendered such license after receiving written notice of potential termination of such license by the State for professional misconduct, professional incompetence, or substandard care, are not eligible for appointment to the position unless such revoked or surrendered license is fully restored.A. Yes.
The following items are related to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
8. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
9. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
10. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
11. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Pharmacist efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
12. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and 10-2850c, Application for Associated Health Occupations) must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)Top of FormBottom of Form