Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 789251
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (02-02) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
WARNING STATEMENT: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the résumé, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include and upload your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.asp
4. Incumbent will be required to operate a government-owned or leased motor vehicle in the performance of duties, therefore, a valid driver's license is required. Incumbent must have a safe driving record within the three-year period immediately preceding submittal of GSA Form 3607 and be able to meet the safe driving requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Do you possess a valid Drivers License?
Question 5 is a screen-out element. If you do not meet the screen-out, you will be considered ineligible. Select the appropriate response. You MUST document your experience in your resume or application.
5. I have performed laborer tasks without more than normal supervision such as cleaning and removing debris, cut and remove trees, landscaping (i.e., mowing, edging, irrigation, trimming shrubs and trees, raking leaves); hand and shovel work; Wash, wax, or clean motor vehicles; and lifting or moving of heavy objects.
For each task listed below, select the statement that best describes your level of experience, education, and/or training. Select only one letter for each task. ATTENTION: ANY SKILL THAT YOU INDICATE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IN THE FOLLOWING OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN A WORK/EXPERIENCE BLOCK ON YOUR APPLICATION/RESUME. This information will be checked against what you have stated in your resume/application.. This means, for example, that if you rate yourself at the expert level (E), you must must document when you have been called on to do unusally difficult jobs for that skill or task. If you rate yourself at the independent level (D), you must show that you did the task as a regular or recurring part of the job. Your score may be lowered for any skills/tasks which are not documented.
6. Use powered or non-powered landscaping tools.
7. Perform landscaping duties such as mowing, edging, irrigation, raking, trimming trees and shrubs.
8. Spray Weeds.
9. Use walking-type and riding.
10. Painting, indoor and outdoor.
11. Load and unload heavy boxes, supplies and other materials from trucks.
12. Move and arrange furniture.
13. Shovel snow and other materials/waste.
14. Follow written work schedules and plans.
15. Complete assignments involving several tasks.
16. Perform routine laborer and cleaning duties after receiving detailed instructions.
17. Read and follow maintenance manuals and manufacturing guidelines.
18. Observe safety requirements at all times when using tools and equipment.
19. Use tools and equipment such as shovels, weed hooks, hammers, saws, mowers, rakes.
20. Familiar with tools and equipment for carpentry.
21. Select proper tools and determine methods and techniques based on practice or specific instruction.
22. Set-up, adjust and adapt hand and power tools to accomplish tasks.
23. Clean tools and equipment.
24. Follow safety manuals, rules and regulations on operation of tools and equipment.
25. Use proper lifting techniques to avoid injury.
26. Use safety equipment on a regular basis such as safety cones, weight belts, etc.
27. Perform repetitive motions for long periods of time.
28. Utilize ladders and scaffolding equipment safely when necessary.
VERIFICATION STATEMENT: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and; 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
29. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50's) is received and is accurate.