1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must upload a copy of your Form BIA-4432, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
2. Are you a current status employee or were you a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility and you are submitting a copy of your most recent SF 50-B, Notification of Personnel Action? Note: You must upload a copy of your most recent SF 50-B to verify status, otherwise credit will not be given.A. Yes
3. Are you claiming Veteran's preference and submitting a DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, with the required documents to verify Veterans Preference? Note: You must upload your supporting documentation; otherwise credit will not be given. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.aspA. Yes
4. Do you possess a valid state drivers license which you have held for at least two years preceding this application?A. Yes
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates and a review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
Experience requirements for the Audio Visual Operator, GS-1001-04 position.
6. Please choose from response below that best indicates how you meet the minimum qualifications for the GS-1001-04 Audio Visual Operator. Make sure your resume supports your response that you select.A. I possess at least one year of general experience which is progressively responsible clerical, office or other work that indicates ability to acquire the particular knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of the position.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge and ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot equipment. Select only one letter for each task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
7. Assist in trouble shooting technical networking issues.
8. Setup and configure video conferencing systems in distance learning classrooms.
9. Set up and configure conferencing systems at remote locations.
10. Troubleshoot issues with distance learning equipment in Distance Learning classrooms and remote distance learning sites.
11. Assist in routine maintenance on all assigned instructional television systems and equipment including internet components and video web streaming.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of equipment programming and understanding of TCP/IP based equipment and applications. Select only one letter for each task.
12. Assist with basic network installations and basic support procedures.
13. Set up basic TCP/IP configurations for Polycom systems.
14. Troubleshoot Distance Learning issues through the use of TCP/IP based applications.
15. Install basic TCP/IP based applications.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of hardware and software as related to video systems and/or video editing and DVD recording. Select only one letter for each task.
16. Assist with setup and configuration of audio visual recording hardware and software.
17. Work with a variety of VTC equipment e.g. Polycam, Tanberg, etc.
18. Experience with the reproduction, storage and archiving of video or distance learning courses.
19. Assist with troubleshooting issues with Audio Visual equipment and VTC systems.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of personal computers and function keys to perform several basic office automation functions such as storing and retrieving electronic documents, activating a printer, inserting and deleting text, printing standardized paragraphs from a glossary producing forms and form letters, entering data into a predefined spreadsheet or database, and transmitting and receiving electronic mail. Select only one letter for each task.
20. Use a computer to store, retrieve, manipulate, transfer, compute and print information.
21. Prepare documents using word processing software to create, format, modify, and print documents electronically.
22. Create spreadsheets with a matrix of rows and columns that could add, delete, or modify records.
23. Create a database to organize and store electronic information into general categories or files.
24. Proficient with Microsoft Office software to include: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
25. Calculate, retrieve and finalize data for periodic reports, statistics, accounting, letters and memorandums.
Indicate your level of experience, education, and/or training as it relates to your knowledge of interpersonal skills. Select only one letter for each task.
26. Initiate and maintain contact with in-house officials and patrons.
27. Obtain support from superiors before taking critical action.
28. Respond orally to inquiries or requests for information.
29. Develop and maintain effective relationships with others to complete daily tasks.
30. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. For each task listed below, choose the letter that best describes your answer.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.