1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you a Graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from and approved college or university? The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). COPY OF TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED.A. Yes
3. Do you possess a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.e. Puerto Rico) of the Unites States, or in the District of Columbia?A. Yes
4. Are you proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), 7407(d)?A. Yes
5. Do you posses 1 full year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the professional and administrative management of an inpatient/outpatient area in Pharmacy or board certification recognized by the American Pharmaceutical Association's Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (or equivalent), or completion of a 2 year post Pharm.D. fellowship in a clinical or specialized program.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of this form.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Manage people, assign duties, develops performance standard and evaluations.
7. Making recommendations for new hires, awards and advancement.
8. Ability to take appropriate disciplinary actions.
9. Develops, plans and evaluates training programs.
10. Assessing, planning and evaluating a pharmacy program.
11. Knowledge of a specialized area of clinical pharmacy practice or specialty area of pharmacy such as quality assurance/utilization review, informatics systems, drug information, etc. (Must have at least 2 years of experience related to clinical pharmacist duties in a specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification).
12. Knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharacoeconomics and pharmacotherapeutics. (Must have at least 2 year of experience related to clinical pharmacist duties in specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification).
13. Monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters. (Must have at least 2 years of experience related to clinical pharmacist duties in a specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification.
14. Communicate orally to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
15. Communicate in writing to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
16. Knowledge of DEA, FDA, VA, TJC and other standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients. (This includes research and investigational drugs.)
17. Expert understanding of regulatory and quality standards for all medications including investigational drugs. (Must have 2 years of experience related to clinical pharmacist duties in a specialized clinical area or advanced training/certification).
18. Ability to manage people and/or programs.