Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Clinical Psychologist - Health Behavior Coordinator
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Do you posses a a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).A. Yes
2. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory,Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia; or, be eligible to obtain such licensure within two years.A. Yes
3. Have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.A. Yes
The following items are related to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
4. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
5. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
6. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
7. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Nurse efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
8. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experienc as a VA Chaplain.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. Plan, develop, adapt, implement and assesses the efficiency of health behavior programs.
10. Ability to promote general health and to address health risk behavior as part of disease prevention and chronic disease management.
11. Knowledge of health prevention issues including weight loss and maintenance, tobacco use cessation and
12. Ability to promoting patient self-management such as increasing participation in exercise, healthy eating, and sleep hygiene.
13. Contributes to training of Primary Care teams in evidence based methodologies to effectively communicate with , motivate, coach and support patients.
14. Provide supervision of trainees.
15. Provide consultative services on a variety of patient care issues.
16. Ability to schedule veteran appointments, return phone calls and attend organizational meetings.