In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special selection priority under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
1. Which of the following statements best describes your experience and/or education?A. I have at least one year of experience providing assistance to higher graded analysts in such areas as developing background information for management studies; researching official documents; compiling and charting statistical data; gathering, summarizing and analyzing information for incorporation into final reports; carrying out portions or segments of specific projects; and identifying/recommending solutions to problems.
Provide the position title(s) and dates of employment referenced in your resume (MM/DD/YY to MM/DD/YY) which demonstrates the experience related to your response.
For each task statement below, please select the response that best describes your skill level. The statements were developed based on the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies needed to successfully perform the work of this position.
Be sure to describe your experience that supports your answers to the questions below, in your resume or application materials. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skill levels you claim in the questionnaire. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified.
The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or for firing you after you begin work.
2. Have you planned management programs?A. Yes
3. Have you analyzed financial information?A. Yes
4. Select the choice, which best describes your ability to communicate orally with various levels of employees and management in order to obtain and provide information.A. I have questioned, interviewed, or conferred with others to obtain or verify information; or participated in debate or speech programs; or explained non-technical procedures to customers.
5. Have you drafted memos, transmittal letters, or responses to requests for information?A. Yes
6. Have you written final documents covering complex information, such as policies, training manuals/materials, management reports, or conference materials?A. Yes
7. Have you conducted management programs, management reviews, audits, or studies?A. Yes
8. Have you assisted in budget and program resource requests and decisions?A. Yes
9. Have you drafted proposed solutions to issues, including addressing the consequences of proposed changes?A. Yes
10. Have you participated on teams or task forces to address new management programs or initiatives?A. Yes
11. Have you assisted in the analyses of financial or statistical information for the purpose of developing cost-benefit or economic evaluation of current and projected programs?A. Yes
12. If you are a Federal employee, is your most recent performance rating equivalent to a "pass," "satisfactory," or better?A. Yes
If you are not a current Federal employee, please provide the names and telephone numbers of three professional references (e.g., current and former supervisors, college or university professors, managers or coordinators of volunteer activities, etc.) who know your qualifications relative to this position and who we can contact to verify your credentials. Do not list personal friends or relatives.