Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 790538
Program Specialist (Performance Management)
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediatley. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Please take a moment to tell us how your found out about the vacancy for this agency.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
The following question will address your minimum qualifications. Please review the question and consider your answers carefully. Choose only one answer, Yes or No.A- Yes.
1. Do you possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-11)? Examples include experience researching laws, regulations, Executive Orders, and policies related to federal personnel management, experience communicating complex legal information in a manner that is understandable, and experience writing complex documents in a clear and concise manner.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Ability to conduct comprehensive research of federal laws and regulations relating to performance management.
3. Knowledge and skill in evaluating compliance with federal laws and regulations, the adequacy of internal controls, and operational effectiveness as it relates to the performance management program.
4. Knowledge of BBG's organization and mission objectives in order to assist managers and supervisors in selecting the most pertinent performance elements.
5. Knowledge of and skill in the use of electronic tools, such as EXCEL, Power Point, and Word in order to query and extract necessary data for reports, spreadsheets, and text documents.
6. Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of professional and administrative personnel.
7. Skill in oral and written communications.