You must respond to the applicable specialty and provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration.
001: Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status; OR, reinstatement eligibility into the competitive service. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing title, series, grade and the full performance level of the position; OR, you are a veteran separated after 3 or more years of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions. You must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) or if you are currently in the military a statement of service.
002: Non Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who held a permanent position in the competitive service that had the same (or higher) promotion potential as the full performance level of this job; OR, you meet these eligibility requirements from an excepted service agency with an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your SF-50 showing that you meet these requirements; OR, you are eligible to be hired under a Special Hiring Authority such as those authorized for persons with disabilities; disabled veterans who have a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more; certain other veterans; spouses of certain members of the armed forces; and returning Peace Corps volunteers. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
003: ICTAP/CTAP: Please select this specialty if you are eligible under ICTAP/CTAP. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. To qualify at the CU-14 grade level, you must have one full year of specialized experience at the CU/GS-13 grade level. Qualifying specialized experience is experience solving problems that required developing cooperation, coordination of activities, and reaching consensus in at least two of the following areas: Lending, Information and Systems Technology (IS&T), Asset Liability Management/Interest Rate Risk, Electronic Payment Systems. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the CU-13 level as described above? If you answer "yes", responding to the occupational question(s) that you have this experience is not enough to determine you are qualified for the position. Your resume must include demonstrated experience to satisfy this requirement. If you fail to demonstrate the experience in your resume, you will not receive consideration for this position.
2. To qualify for the CU-15 grade level, you must have one full year of specialized experience at the CU/GS-14 grade level. Qualifying specialized experience is experience solving problems that required analyzing and reaching solutions to controversial issues in at least two of the following areas: Lending, Information and Systems Technology (IS&T), Asset Liability Management/Interest Rate Risk, Electronic Payment Systems.
Which answer best describes your qualifications for the CU-15 level?
3. In addition to the previous requirements, applicant must have one year of experience that demonstrated experience in coaching and/or team building, for example establishing goals and objectives for a group or team performance; experience demonstrating conflict resolution strategies and skills; enhancing team members strengths through ongoing and useful feedback, etc; ability to supervise/lead others, such as work as a project leader planning work assignments and determining work schedules for others, monitoring the progress of assignments and holding accountable for achieving desired results, resolving conflicts, managing complaints, etc; or work acting in a supervisory capacity for 60 consecutive days or more. This experience does not have to be at the next lower grade level.
Do you have the leadership experience as described as above?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
4. Have you resolved Lending problems in a financial institution?
5. Have you resolved Recordkeeping/Internal Controls problems in a financial institution?
6. Have your resolved Consumer Compliance issues in a financial institution?
7. Have you resolved Information and Systems Technology problems in a financial institution?
8. Do you have Small Credit Unions problem resolutions skills?
9. Do you have Asset Liability Management/Interest Rate Risk skills?
10. Have you resolved Electronic Payment Systems problems in a financial institution?
11. Have you served as Examiner-in-Charge of a team examination providing guidance and constructive feedback to team members assuring objectives and purpose were met?
12. Serve as a team member on a team examination providing input to Examiner-in-Charge.
13. Served as a team leader, other than on team examinations, providing guidance and constructive feedback to team members assuring objectives and purpose were met.
14. Participated on a team as a team member, other than on team examinations, and contributed to a successful result.
15. Experience inspiring, motivating, and guiding others toward goal accomplishment while serving as a permanent supervisor.
16. Experience inspiring, motivating, and guiding others toward goal accomplishment while on detail to a supervisory position for 60 or more consecutive days.
17. Which of the following statements best reflects your experience in delivering quality work products that satisfy team and/or organizational priorities and deadlines?A. I work independently on multiple tasks/assignments.
18. Indicate your highest level you have performed while planning, organizing and evaluating work for a team or group.A. Assign work to team member.
19. Which of the following best describes your highest level of experience communicating persuasively?A. I have persuaded team members or subordinates to work toward an objective or goal.
20. Which of the following choices best reflects your highest level of experience solving problems in credit unions or other federally-insured depository institutions?
21. Give oral presentations or informational briefings to a variety of audiences.
22. Develop written materials for briefings, meetings, or conferences
23. Diffused confrontational situations with people who are difficult, hostile, or distressed within or outside the agency (complaints).
24. Persuaded and/or inspired others within or outside the agency to adopt new methods, procedures, or techniques to improve operations.
25. Facilitated the amicable resolution of competing or conflicting interests among parties whose cooperation was needed to meet an objective.
26. Developed effective, productive working relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and others to achieve goals and objectives.
27. Interacted effectively in situations where frequent changes, delays or unexpected events arise that cause major shifts in priorities, timetable, or work assignments.
28. Worked cooperatively with others as a team to achieve a project or program goal.
29. Worked with people from varied backgrounds which included age, race, gender, culture, disabilities, and/or other individual differences.
30. Maintained good public relationships with trade associations, state supervisory authorities, industry professionals, and/or federal, state, or local government agencies.
31. Identify the highest level of experience you have had working to gain agreement and to persuade others.A. I have made a recommendation for action to a senior leader to take a course of action that was accepted and implemented.
32. Indicate your highest level of conflict resolution.A. Conflicts among credit union or other federally-insured depository institution officials.
33. Identify the analysis you have completed without the assistance of a supervisor or other reviewer.A. Analyze a net worth restoration plan (NWRP) for feasibility and recommended approval or denial of the plan.