Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (11) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the facility where the vacancy is located?
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that has Items 24 and 34 completed.)
3. If you are a current Federal employee, please choose the statement that best describes your federal employment background compared to the vacancy's target grade.A. I have not held the target grade, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis. (PROMOTION)
4. If you are a current Federal employee, is your appointment in the Competitive or Excepted Service? (This is identified in Item 34 of your Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50.)A. My current appointment is in the Competitive Service. (SERVICE: COMPETITIVE)
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following statements based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA),
have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association.
2. Do you possess a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
Are you currently waiting to take the State licensing exam, and within the next 2 years you will possess a full, current, and unrestricted license.
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility for appointment in the Federal government and minimum qualifications related to this position.
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(c), no person shall be appointed to a position in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) unless the person is a citizen of the United States.
3. Are you a citizen of the United States?
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), No person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English.
4. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?
5. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?
6. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Psychologist efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?
7. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?
8. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) you must submit a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) or an appropriate course listing with your application.