Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Providing this information is completely voluntary and will not affect the processing of your application or consideration for employment. Prior to the review of your application materials, these demographics will be separated from your application along with any personal identifiers.
The collected information will help us to better understand the applicant pool for Federal jobs. The nature of the information received is confidential. This information will be maintained under conditions that ensure only summary data for all applicants are reported and that no individual applicant's data is provided to selecting officials. This information becomes part of a Privacy Act System of Records as identified in 5 CFR 552a, and any disclosure of this record or information contained in this record is in accordance with routine uses found in OPM/GOVT-7, Applicant Race, Sex, National Origin, and Disability Status Records.
The categories below provide descriptions of ethnicity, race and disability. Select the category(s) with which you identify yourself.
Category 01 and 02, "Ethnicity", check only one; category 03 through 07, "Race", check all that apply; category 08-10, "Disability Status" select one; category 12-20 "Targeted Disabilities", in the case of multiple impairments, choose the code which describes the impairment that would result in the most substantial limitation; category 11 applies to Schedule A appointment eligibility.
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
Please answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate response. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS MAY RESULT IN AN INELIGIBILE RATING. NOTE: You must submit the required documentation to verify your eligibility as indicated below. Failure to provide the required documents will render you not eligible for consideration. See instructions under the "How to Apply" tab for submitting documentation.
Please answer the following question by selecting the most
1. There is a time in grade requirement for this position. To meet the time in grade requirement for the grade you are applying for you must have held the next lower grade on a permanent basis for at least 52 weeks or have permanently held the grade for which you are applying. Please indicate the appropriate response below.A. I have not been a permanent federal employee in the last 52 weeks or I do not know my highest grade or equivalent.
2. DTIC Employee - I am a current permanent Career or Career-Conditional employee of the Defense Information Systems Agency.A. Yes and I have held permanent grade in the Federal government equal to or higher than the highest grade of the position being filled.
3. DoD Transfer (Excluding this agency)- I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional DoD (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, DLA, DFAS, or DoDEA) employee in the competitive service. (NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your most recent career/career conditional SF-50 AND you must submit a copy of an SF-50 that reflects your highest grade held on a permanent basis).A. Yes and I have held permanent grade in the Federal government equal to or higher than the highest grade of the position being filled.
4. Non-DoD Transfer- I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional Non-DoD (Dept of Labor, VA, etc.,) employee in the competitive service. (NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your most recent career/career conditional SF-50 AND you must submit a copy of an SF-50 that reflects your highest grade held on a permanent basis).A. Yes and I have held permanent grade in the Federal government equal to or higher than the highest grade of the position being filled.
5. Appointment of Certain Military Spouses- I am the spouse of a member of the Armed Forces who has been issued orders for a permanent change of station (PCS) and I am indicated on the PCS orders; and I have been married to the military member on, or prior to the date of my spouse's PCS orders; and I am relocating with my spouse to the new duty location; and I have not been appointed using this authority under these orders. -OR- I am the spouse of a member of the Armed Forces who retired with a disability rating at the time of retirement of 100 percent; or retired or separated from the Armed Forces and has a disability rating of 100 percent from the Dept of Veterans Affairs. -OR- I am the un-remarried widow or widower of a member of the Armed Forces killed while in active duty status. (NOTE 1: Spouses are eligible for a noncompetitive appointment under this authority for a maximum of 2 years from the date of the service member's permanent change of station orders. NOTE 2: For current military spouse's this appointment authority is limited to the geographical area of the PCS orders and is limited to one permanent appointment per PCS orders. For spouses of 100 percent disabled veterans or widows/widowers this authority is not limited to a geographical area and there is not a limit to the number of appointments under this authority. NOTE 3: You must include a copy of your spouse's PCS orders, or VA disability rating, or DD-1300 and Death Certificate, as applicable.)A. Yes
6. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a federal civilian on a permanent competitive appointment, but I am not a current permanent federal employee. (NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your most recent competitive career/career conditional separation SF-50 AND you must submit a copy of an SF-50 that reflects your highest grade held on a permanent basis).A. Yes and I have held permanent grade in the Federal government equal to or higher than the highest grade of the position being filled.
7. 30% Disabled Veteran- I am a disabled veteran rated by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) as having a compensable service-connected disability of 30 percent or more; or a disabled veteran who retired from active military service with a disability rating of 30 percent or more; AND my discharge was under conditions other than dishonorable. NOTE: If you respond "yes" to this statement, you must submit a copy of your DD Form 214 documenting final military discharge, release or retirement (your DD Form 214 (usually Member Copy 4) must reflect the dates of service, character of discharge, and time lost, if any), SF-15 Application for 10 Point Veterans Preference, and an official statement, dated 1991 or later, from the Dept of Veterans Affairs (VA), or from a branch of the Armed Forces, certifying that you have a service-connected disability of 30% or more along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
8. Executive Order (EO) 12721- I was employed overseas as an Appropriated Fund employee and am eligible to apply in accordance with EO 12721. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you must submit all the required documents as shown in this announcement under "Required Documents," along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
9. Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) - I am currently serving on a NAFI or Army Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES) position without time limitation, or I have been involuntarily separated from such an appointment without personal cause within the preceding year; AND, I have been serving or have served in such a position continuously for at least one year. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your most recent personnel action form and a prior personnel action form which will reflect at least one year of continuous service as a NAF/AAFES employee along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
10. Other- I am currently on a permanent position which is equivalent to at least the (grade of the position) level (or higher) in the federal service; however, I am an employee for a federal agency which has an interchange agreement with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, or with a federal agency covered under other special appointing authorities or agreements (e.g., TSA, U.S. Postal Service, FAA, etc.). NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a copy of your most recent career/career conditional SF-50, or equivalent employment document along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
11. People with Disabilities- I have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you MUST submit a certification statement from a state Vocational Rehabilitation Service (state or private), Department of Veterans Affairs, a licensed medical professional (e.g., a Physician or other medical professional duly certified by a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory, to practice medicine); or any Federal agency, State agency or agency of the District of Columbia or a U.S. territory that issues or provides disability benefits along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
12. I am eligible to apply under another authority not listed here (e.g. completion of Peace Corps, VISTA, etc.). NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you must submit all the required documents showing your eligibility.A. Yes
13. Are you a retired Federal employee receiving an annuity from the Office of Personnel Management? NOTE: If you answered yes to this question, attach a copy of your retirement Standard Form 50 to your application.A. Yes
1. From the statements below, select the letter that describes the specialized experience you have that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of a Supervisory Program Analyst, GS-0343 at the GS-15 grade level. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-14 if outside the Federal service. Specialized experience is defined as experience with scientific and technical information and technical research programs requirements to develop a program acquisition strategies and plans.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Conduct contract selection, oversight, and management for teams of government contractors that result in successful delivery of management information systems.
3. Assist in the preparation of budget, contract, and staffing requirements, to include interdepartmental funding within the agency and inter-agency funding with external agencies.
4. Develop program funding requirements and artifacts, manage contracts and oversee proposed
5. Estimate costs for new major projects and program budgets, and evaluate completed programs.
6. Serve as the technical advisor in acquisition program management.
7. Conduct contract planning, such as preparation of acquisition plans, source selection plans, market research, independent cost estimates, and determining strategy and type.
8. Conduct contract monitoring, assess contractor performance and assess penalties and incentives.'
9. Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to review large and complex cost documents, such as Analyses of Alternatives, Cost Analysis Requirements Descriptions, Life-Cycle Cost Estimates, and Economic Analyses.
10. Review acquisition plans to ensure consistency with the overall mission of the organization.
11. Analyze the budgetary impact of new or revised legislation, policies, and procedures
12. Develop agency-wide program/budget processes, procedures and guidance for the execution of the financial management program and its related budget
13. Conduct special studies by gathering data from research information collection, data collection systems, analysis tools and computer/MIS Systems.
14. Develop program goals and objectives based on overall knowledge of DoD and federal agency information, operations, policies and the state-of-the-art of STI technology.
15. Identified and evaluates technical objectives for STI technology.
16. Oversees studies aimed at identifying management, scientific, and technical information requirements of DoD managers, scientists, engineers, technicians, as well as the operational community.
17. Resolves problems, grievances and serious employee complaints.
18. Interviews and select staff members.
19. Evaluates the performance of employees.
20. Establishes equitable performance standards within an office.
21. Develop concept papers and formulates research findings into a definite set of time-phased objectives.
22. Develop intergovernmental agency agreements and executes them for the IAC Program.
23. Prepares position papers, task statements, and justifications.
24. Prepare reports/correspondences for submission to upper management regarding the status of assigned projects.
25. As previously explained, your responses in this assessment questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents (e.g. resume) you submit. Ensure that your resume accurately describes the level of education and/or experience claimed in the assessment questionnaire.
Please take this opportunity to review your assessment questionnaire responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- understand this information
- have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and
- verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.