Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- is a veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume must include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. In addition to the required education, do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-12) in the Federal service developing curriculum for a graduate level educational program or providing guidance on military medical education policies and procedures? This experience would typically include, but is not limited to teaching and training the faculty and staff; developing curriculum; executing field educational exercises and analyzing training/educational methods.
2. Do you have a bachelor's degree that included or was supplemented by a major study in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position OR a combination of education and experience that included courses equivalent to a major in education or in a subject-matter field appropriate to the position, plus appropriate experience or additional course work that provided knowledge comparable to that normally acquired through the successful completion of the 4-year course of study?A. Yes, I have a bachelor's degree that included or was supplemented by a major study in education.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Ensure that military medical and graduate level educational programs are closely analyzed and monitored in accordance with national accreditation standards.
4. Provide guidance regarding the policy of nationally recognized accreditation standards.
5. Integrate evolving military medical and graduate level educational outcome requirements into a university's education program plans.
6. Provide advice on health education policies and procedures for the establishment of military medical educational programs.
7. Develop long-range planning for medical education to support the education program improvement process.
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of graduate level education programs in the medical field in order to provide overall management and coordination of evaluation outcome strategies.
9. Conduct official onsite reviews of selected health educational activities for outcomes measurement evaluation.
10. Manage educational outcomes, initiatives and programs designed to evaluate educational effectiveness.
11. Initiate comprehensive assessment and analyses of activities to identify educational needs.
12. Design survey instruments for conducting outcomes measurement.
13. Schedule and make determinations on leave requests.
14. Evaluate the performance of subordinate personnel.
15. Recommends the selection of candidates for subordinate positions.
16. Approves human resource actions (i.e. promotions, awards, discipline, etc) and determines the developmental needs of the staff.
17. Represents the organization at professional meetings, delivers lectures and participates in meetings and panel discussions at other institutions.
18. Explain revised policies and procedures in order to obtain approval.
19. Write position papers in order to address issues and provide recommendations.
20. Develop briefings to high level/senior management officials.
21. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.