Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please select one of the following to show what criteria you meet to apply under Merit Promotion procedures.A. I am a current Federal employee serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service or I am a former Federal employee with reinstatement eligibility.
2. I have at least 52 weeks at the GS-11 level or equivalent in the federal governmentA. Yes
3. I have at least 52 weeks of specialize experience at the GS-11 grade level or equivalent in the federal government.
Specialized experience includes experience that prepares you to serve as a program analyst on the Acquisitions and Grants Services Staff, Office of Management Operations. Such experience includes past experience in project acquisition solicitation documents, conducting market research studies, procurement problem identification and resolution, coordinating with higher organizational units, and coordinating/responding to acquisition data calls. It also includes experience as a Project Officer, Contracting Officer Representative and/or Contracting Officer.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Manage major programs involving acquisition of services, information technology, research and development and consultant services
5. Administer fixed-price, cost reimbursement, indefinite delivery, time and material, and letter contracts.
6. Administer, develop, and facilitate procurement integration with the a program's current acquisition plan.
7. Develop supporting documentation such as financial data, statements of work and schedules of deliverables for contracts and task orders
8. Monitor contractor performance
9. Establish and maintain tracking systems and records for grant and contract activities in the program
10. Serve as liaison with contracting offices within organizational component and with other federal agencies regarding Interagency Agreements
11. Provide guidance and assistance to organizational components on contracting process to include pre-award and post-award processes.
12. Perform an evaluations and assessments of current contractual methods utilized to identify areas of improvement
13. Conduct market research analysis of potential procurement sources.
14. Review feedback and analysis of customer and performance data, trends and issues.
15. Identify issues, problems, and challenges and makes recommendations for improvements.
16. As previously explained, your ratings in this questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on documents and references you submit. Later steps in the evaluation process are specifically designed to verify your qualifications and ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position. Please take this opportunity to review your responses and verify their accuracyA. Yes