1. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. Yes.
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English? [Physicians appointed to direct patient care positions must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d).]A. Yes.
3. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Educuation (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree?
4. Do you have a current, and unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in a state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States?A. Yes.
5. Do you have one (1) year specialized experience as a Pharmacy Program Manager that equipped you with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of this position? To be creditable, specialized experience must have been equivalent to at least the GS-12 grade in the Federal Service. Specialized experience includes: designing, implementing, assessing, monitoring and documenting therapeutic plans utilizing the most effective, least toxic and most economical medication treatments; helping achieve positive patient centric outcomes through direct and indirect interactions with patients, providers, and interdisciplinary teams in assigned areas; performing physical assessments; and ordering laboratory and other tests to help determine efficacy and toxicity of medication therapy.A. Yes
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.