The following question is in reference to the basic U.S. Citizenship required for this position. You must be a U.S. Citizen in order to meet the requirement of this position.
1. Are you a United States Citizen?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to meet the requirement of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following question is in reference to the basic Licensure requirement for this position. Failure to meet this requirement will determine you as ineligible for consideration.
3. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia? Note: The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure.A. Yes
The following question is in reference to the basic Education requirement for this position. Failure to meet this requirement will determine you as ineligible for consideration
4. Do you meet ONE of the following basic requirements to be eligible for consideration:
Note: The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
The following questions pertain to your Veteran's Preference status.
5. I am a veteran, whose discharge was under conditions other than dishonorable and I possess one (1) of the following conditions: (A) I am a preference eligible Veteran; OR (B) served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, you must submit a copy of your DD-214 and proof of any preference eligibility along with your application/resume package.A. Yes
6. I am a Veteran whose discharge was under conditions other than dishonorable. I am eligible for appointment as a Veterans Recruitment Act (VRA) eligible OR a 30% or more compensable disabled Veteran. (For information on eligibility requirements, please visit the FedsHireVets website.) NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this question, your application must include a copy of your DD-214 Form documenting character of service and final military discharge, release or retirement. If you are applying as a disabled Veteran, your application must also include an SF-15 Form with an official statement from the VA dated 1991 or later certifying your service-connected disability.A. Yes
The following questions pertain to special hiring authorities based on the criteria listed.
7. I have a disability that substantially limits one or more major life activities. NOTE: The person must have a severe physical, cognitive, or emotional disability; have a history of having such disability; or be perceived as having such disability; OR (3) I am eligible for some other Non-competitive appointment (Special Hiring Authority). This includes appointments based on an interchange agreement, eligibility of some military spouses, or similar authorities. Please visit http://www.opm.gov/hr_practitioners/lawsregulations/appointingauthorities/index.asp to see information about interchange agreements and other noncompetitive appointments. MILITARY SPOUSES: please visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/shams/index.aspx for more information about appointment eligibility.A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
8. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Veteran's Preference Documentation Reminder - In order to receive appropriate preference consideration, you should submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference should also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the SF-15 form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage).
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) or if the position requires a college education to qualify, you must submit a copy of your transcripts with your application.
Resume Reminder - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)