1. Are you a Current Full Time Technician of the 177TH Fighter Wing (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
2. Are you a Current Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard (NJANG) (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
3. Are you a current member or willing to become a member of the NJANG? (National Guard Membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible). Temporary Technician included.A. Yes, I am a current member of the NJANG.
4. This position requires a minmum enlisted rank of A1C/E-3 and maximum ranks of SSgt/E-5. Please indicate your current rank.A. A1C/E-3
5. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assisgment to a compatible military position. Are you currently assigned to a compatible military position in the following AFSC: 2A0XX?A. Yes.
6. This position requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance. Applicants must provide documentation verifying clearance.A. Yes.
7. Do you have experience or training which demonstrates the applicants knowledge of electronic theories and practices to identify, isolate and repair malfunctions in one or more complex integrated systems where knowledge of the entire system is necessary to interpret error data and trace back through a number of units of the system to locate deficiencies? Through knowledge of principles of digital and analog circuit, electro-mechanical devices, solid state devices, digital techniques, synchro/servo operation and integrated circuit theory? Ability to interpret and trace schematics, logic and wiring diagrams and use a wide variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE)?A. Yes.
8. Do you have 18 months experience or trainingutilizing principles, basic functions and applicaitons of theory of electronic integrated systems equipment.A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
9. ABILITY to diagnose problems and determine needed repairs for malfunctions in electronic integrated systems equipment.
10. ABILITY to make mechanical repairs that require the use of precision measuring and calibrating equipment.
11. ABILITY in using a wide variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).
12. ABILITY to interpret technical manuals, specifications, and publications.
13. Did you remember to include the following required documents with your resume.
Current Resume addressing the specialized experience.
Upload under "OTHER" the following
Current Valid Driver's License
DD214 for applicants who are separated from military service. This includes anyone who is no longer in military service.
Other branches of Military Service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current military rank, career code, ASVAB Scores, security clearance, etc.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.A. Yes.