1. From the descriptions below, please choose the BEST answer that demonstrates your experience related to this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal service) that included overseeing an organization's contract and procurement program; developing and executing large program budgets; developing long-range program analysis studies; and making recommendations to management for improving management and program procedures and work methods.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
2. Develop contractual and procurement aspects of extramural regulatory research.
3. Conduct resource utilization studies related to a program.
4. Implement new operating procedures which effect the operation of contractual processes.
5. Monitor contractor's compliance with contractual obligations.
6. Conduct market research analysis of potential sources.
7. Coordinate budget segment and planning processes to inform upper management of key fiscal issues.
8. Monitor budget allocation and execution to insure that operation program objectives are being met.
9. Evaluate financial trends for compliance with Agency guidance.
10. Develop long and/or short range programmatic/operation plans for an organization.
11. Conduct management studies to streamline and improve procedures and workflow patterns.
12. Analyze the effectiveness of work methods, distribution of work assignments, and delegations of authority.
13. Recommend resource allocations based on program priorities and needs.
14. Negotiate with management to accept recommendations.
15. Inform supervisor of potentially controversial findings, issues, or problems impacting the program.