1. Government-wide regulations require that candidates be citizens of the United States, expect when no qualified U.S. citizens are available. Are you a United States Citizen?A. Yes, I am a U.S. Citizen
2. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?A. Yes
3. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association?A. Yes
4. Do you possess a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes, I currently possess a full, current, and unrestricted license.
5. Psychologists appointed to direct patient-care positions must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d). Are you proficient in the spoken and written English language?A. Yes
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.
Your application packet must include VA Form 10-2850c and Resume - Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)