Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Management Analyst, GS-343-11.
2. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Management Analyst, GS-343-12.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 grade level in the Federal service, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals and objectives; advising on the potential benefits/uses of automation to improve the efficiency of administrative support or program operations; researching and investigating new or improved business and management practices for application to programs or operations.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
3. Advise managers and program officials on management administrative policies and procedures.
4. Develop or modifies procedures for carrying out managerial or administrative functions.
5. Advise management on established personnel policies and procedures.
6. Process requests for personnel actions, including promotions, awards, and details.
7. Advise managers and staff on travel policies and procedures.
8. Review or approve travel orders and vouchers as reviewing or final approving authority.
9. Identify and analyzes issues, problems and challenges facing the organization.
10. Analyze and evaluates the management practices and methods and administrative operations.
11. Identify best practices and advises management.
12. Design and conducts analytical studies.
13. Develop policies, guidelines, instructions, and procedures for administrative and management requirements.
14. Prepare administrative and management reports.
15. Prepare reports that provide information to management concerning the status of program activities and in response to inquiries.
16. Make presentations on analysis and evaluation findings.
17. Provide advice, guidance, and assistance to management in a wide variety of management services areas with an emphasis on improving organizational efficiency and productivity.
18. Participate in meeting discussions to provide guidance and direction related to management and administrative policies and procedures.
19. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.