The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions to identify basic requirements, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: The following section is used to identify basic requirements for this vacancy.
1. Education Requirement - Applicants must meet the basic education requirement for this position. Please choose the ONE statement below that best describes your work on a master's degree in social work.A. I have earned a Master's Degree in Social Work at a college or university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
2. I am licensed or certified by a state at the advanced practice level which included an ASWB advanced generalist or clinical examination.A. Yes.
3. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes.
4. I am proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]A. Yes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: This section includes questions about the qualifications for this vacancy.
5. From the descriptions below, please select the response that best reflects your level of experience and/or education for this GS-185-12 Social Worker position.A. I have at least two years of specialized social work practice equivalent to the GS-11 level.
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
6. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.