The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment in the Federal Government. Please respond Yes or No to the following questions. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS MAY RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. NOTE: You must submit the required documentation to verify your eligibility as indicated below. Failure to provide the required documents may render you not eligible for consideration. See instructions under the "How to Apply" tab for submitting documentationA- Yes.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?
2. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (Submit evidence)
3. Have you completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (Submit evidence)
Please identify where you completed your professional psychology internship training program, including dates (month & year)
4. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia? (Submit copy license registration)
5. To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, serving in a direct patient-care capacity in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
6. Are you proficient in Spoken Spanish?
7. Submitting the Assessment Questionnaire does not complete your application. Your application must include the documents that are listed in the "Required Documents" section of the vacancy announcement:
• VA Form 10-2850c
• DD-214, SF-15 (if you have military service)
• SF-50 (if you are currently a VA employee)
• Copy of diploma of psychology internship training program
• Copy of diploma or School transcript
• Copy of permanent current license and registration.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all required documents are provided with your application. You can load documents from your account in USAJOBS, or you can upload your documents in the "Upload Documents" portion of Application Manager, or you can fax your documents (to fax supporting documents follow the instructions in the "How to Apply" section of the vacancy announcement).