1. One year equivalent to at least the next lower grade level which exhibited professional knowledge of and skill in applying theories, concepts, principles, and methodology with your ability to resolve unique or novel problems, conditions, or issues and/or significantly alter standard practices, equipment, devices, process, and known techniques; provide expert advice to senior colleagues and/or agency officials.A. Yes, I have the experience described above.
2. Do you possess a minimum of two (2) years of specialized experience in leading the development of the test evaluation master plan.A. Yes
3. Do you possess a current DHS or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Certification?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. THE SELECTION YOU MAKE MUST BE SUPPORTED BY A DETAILED BLOCK OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN YOUR RESUME OR APPLICATION.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Developing plans and techniques to fit new situations to improve overall policies and programs.
5. Applying innovative approaches to resolve unusual/difficult issues significantly impacting important policies or programs.
6. Providing guidance on test and evaluation infrastructure matters in areas where guidelines are meager or nonexistent.
7. Developing T&E strategy, policy, practices, procedures and implementing direction and guidance.
8. Conducting Operational Test & Evaluation to ensure operational effectiveness and suitability.
9. Formulating, evaluating, and monitoring test projects, while exercising original and sound engineering judgment.
10. Developing statistical based matrices for system testing.
11. Identifying and assessing the relative risk of shortfalls between current test capabilities and future needs.
12. Assessing emerging test and evaluation requirements, test and evaluation infrastructure and joint initiatives.
13. Developing T&E metrics, i.e. measures of effectiveness (MOE), measures of performance (MOP), critical operational issues (COI).
14. Writing a test and evaluation master plan (TEMP), data management and analysis plans, detained test procedures, briefings and other test planning documents.
15. Ensuring proper test configurations and conditions for a specific system during an operational test readiness review (OTRR).
16. Tracking and auditing T&E aspects of programs, identifies T&E issues, and provides solution work plans.
17. Tailoring T&E documentation in support of changing programs requirements.
18. Preparing input for Congressional hearings and other legislative interactions, providing advice and counsel on test and evaluation issues.
19. Writing reports addressing the adequacy of test designs and requirements for an operational test & evaluation.