Candidates MUST meet the following screen out factor in order to be deemed eligible for this position. Please review the question and consider your answer carefully. Choose only one answer, Yes or No.
Do you possess experience in the following factor?A- Yes.
1. Ability to troubleshoot and repair broadcast related equipment.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Ability to carry out broadcast equipment and systems troubleshooting and repair of major radio systems, equipment and portable audio, video and multi-media recording and/or playback devices.
3. Knowledge of broadcasting theory and technical standards as they apply to operation, maintenance, repair, installation, construction and design of broadcast systems and equipment.
4. Ability to apply electronic theory to read and understand circuit and installation documentation and to select and use appropriate tools and test equipment.
5. Knowledge of multi-media broadcasting equipment operation and production practices.
6. Ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively at a technical level.
7. Basic knowledge of computer use in generating reports, electronic mail and computer controlled switching.