Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (09) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
WARNING: Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
BASIC EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Select the appropriate answer to the following question based on your current level of experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position.
1. Do you possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in psychology or appropriate social or biological science which included or was supplemented by 12 semester hours in psychology? (COPY OF TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION/RESUME)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT: In addition to the basic educational requirement listed above, you must have either of the following additional requirements:
2. Do you possess two (2) years of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level in the Federal service that have equipped you with the knowledge, skill and ability to perform the duties of a Psychology Technician? The work would include administering, scoring and interpreting standardized neuropsychological and cognitive tests; organizing, composing and writing neuropsychological test reports and progress notes; providing data collection, analysis and graphic presentations; determining appropriate psychological tests based on observations and assessments; and assisting with intervention, educational and rehabilitative services to various individuals as needed.
3. To substitute education for the required experience for this position, have you successfully completed 2 years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a Master's degree or equivalent graduate degree (LL.B or JD, if related) with a major in Psychology from an accredited college or university with a major in Psychology? (COPY OF TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED)
4. Do you possess the appropriate combination of education and specialized experience (as described above) to meet the requirements for this position? (COPY OF TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED)
The following statements pertain to your KNOWLEDGE OF PRINCIPLES OF PSYCHOLOGY, BRAIN/ORGANIC PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND NEUROPSYCHOLOGY
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
5. Administer neuropsych tests.
6. Determine adjustments to established plan as needed.
7. Interpret test results for a variety of patients.
8. Provide cognitive rehabilitation interventions.
9. Perform rehabilitative interventions independently.
The following statements pertain to your ABILITY TO ADMINISTER, SCORE AND INTERPRET STANDARDIZED NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL AND COGNITIVE TESTS
10. Administer and score a wide range of psychological tests of personality functioning, psychopathology and cognitive impairment.
11. Administer and score tests of neuro-recognitive performance.
12. Select appropriate psychological tests.
13. Determine symptoms of psychopathology and its effects.
14. Re-prioritize assessment plans as needed.
The following statements pertain to your ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE ORALLY AND IN WRITING 15. Utilize various software to prepare reports.
15. Interact with medically distress patients.
16. Perform group-based educational sessions.
17. Advise and consult neuropsychologist on assessment and evaluation.
18. Make recommendations of improvements or needed adjustments.
The following statements pertain to your ABILITY TO ORGANIZE, COMPOSE AND WRITE NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TEST REPORTS AND PROGRESS NOTES
19. Provide feedback to patients.
20. Document report results in medical records.
21. Assess, report and manage behavioral and emotional disturbances.
The following statements pertain to your ABILITY TO HANDLE DETAILED CLERICAL TASKS
22. Operate electronic equipment.
23. Conduct general test filing and record keeping procedures.
24. Assemble test batteries.
25. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.
Transcript Reminder - If you are basing your qualifications on education (or a combination of education and experience) or if the position requires a college education to qualify, you must provide a copy of your transcripts.
Veteran's Preference Documentation Reminder - In order to receive appropriate preference consideration, you should submit proper documentation if you are claiming eligibility for veteran's preference, which includes a copy of your DD-214 (member copy 4 or earlier version that shows character of service). Applicant's claiming 10-Point preference should also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference along with the required documentation listed on the SF-15 form (such as verification of service-connected disability percentage).
Resume Reminder - Your resume (and/or OF-612) must include the following information for each job listed:
Name, Job title
Duties (be as detailed as possible)
Month and year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008)
Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)