1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes your experience using a financial management system AND your experience with relocation/permanent change of station processes sufficient to ensure acquisition and relocation laws, regulations, and policies are correctly applied. This experience must be demonstrated in your resume.
2. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Fiscal Specialist at the GS-12 level.
3. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Fiscal Specialist at the GS-13 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
4. Develops budget and required justifications for one or more major organizational components or programs within budgetary constraints.
5. Provides guidance and assistance regarding program budget matters to managers and employees.
6. Performs budget oversight and control of program accounts to ensure documentation, application of financial management policies and spending regulations, and reconciliation of financial activities.
7. Performs data research and analysis to develop financial management reports and advisory opinions.
8. Performs management of permanent change of station and operational funds.
9. Establishes fund-specific financial records and performs analysis of fund requests, obligations, and expenditures.
10. Performs reconciliation and adjustment of fund resources as necessary within regulatory requirements.
11. Serves as subject matter expert on relocation and operational financial matters.
12. Provides leadership in analyzing and evaluating problems presented.
13. Develops consensus around and obtaining approval for solutions identified.
14. Provides policy interpretations, formulates guidelines and implements new developments.
15. Provides in-depth analysis and evaluation of obligations and spending requirements associated with employee relocation.
16. Identifies, recommends, and implements appropriate management controls to govern funds obligations and payments.
17. Performs management of funds to ensure availability and analyzes obligations in order to de-obligate unused funds on a routine basis.
18. Performs oversight of payments within requirements and timelines.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
19. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
20. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
21. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.