Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
Reasonable Accommodations for taking the online assessments are provided on a case-by-case basis only to qualified individuals with a disability covered by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended.
Do you have a disability (physical or mental) that you believe will interfere with completing the online assessments and require a Reasonable Accommodation?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Your response to the statement below will determine if you are within the area of consideration for this position.
1. I am a current employee with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), New England District.A. Yes
Please select the appropriate response from the below list.
2. Your response to the below questions will determine if you qualify for the Administrative Management Specialist, GS-11 position. If you meet more than one choice, select the response that describes the highest level of experience/education that you possess. You must fully meet the description in the response you select.A. I have 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level in the Federal Service. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the announcement for examples of specialized experience.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Integrate program knowledge with information management tools and techniques to assure the integrity of program information.
4. Make recommendation pertaining to administrative strategies or changes in internal operations.
5. Develop alternative approaches to existing practices, procedures, reports, policies and/or directives.
6. Analyze and evaluate techniques to identify problems, recommend solutions and prepare responses.
7. Collect, analyze and compile programmatic and/or administrative data into a wide variety of reports.
8. Analyze program accomplishments and determine the appropriate financial and human resources needed.
9. Maintain statistical data relating to workload for historical and forecasting analysis.
10. Plan, manage, and execute administrative programs and activities.
11. Recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of clerical and administrative operations.
12. Develop and implement standard operating procedures and utilizing databases to maintain information.
13. Analyze procedural problems dealing with written guidelines, work methods and procedures for administrative practices.
14. Reconcile expenditure records or reports.
15. Provide guidance on obligations incurred, expenditures and availability of funds.
16. Maintain statistical data relating to workload for historical and forecasting analysis.
17. Plan, prepare and analyze various administrative management and financial reports.
18. Advise staff management and employees on administraive management matters.
19. Interpret guidelines on programmatic issues.
20. Prepare written correspondence, documents, briefings or, reports.
21. Present decisions, conclusions, findings or, recommendations on projects.