From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.
1. Do you possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting or in a business related field that included or was supplemented by 24 semester hours in accounting? (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)
From the descriptions below, select the one statement that best describes how you meet the desirable qualifications of certification and experience for this position.
2. Do you have experience or coursework in information systems management? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)
3. Do you have a Professional Certification, such as CPA, CIA, FMP, Lean Six Sigma, AEP, CEA, etc.? (SUBMIT COPY)
4. Do you have experience in performing audits? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)
5. Do you have the ability to multi-task? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)
6. Do you have experience with MS SharePoint? (YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW YOU GAINED THIS EXPERIENCE)
KNOWLEDGE OF AUDITING STANDARDS, GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING PRINCIPLES; AUDITING CONCEPTS, METHODOLOGIES, PROCEDURES, ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES, AND INTERNAL CONTROL REVIEWS
Your resume MUST reflect that you have experience, knowledge, and/or skills in each of the following Evaluation Factors.
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list A through E following each task that best describes your experience and/or training. Your resume must support your answers or your overall rating may be negatively impacted. Please select only one letter for each item.
7. Work independently using conventional procedures and practices of auditing concepts, principles, and methods
8. Perform audit assignments, including field work, using generally accepted government auditing methods and techniques
9. Carry out audit tasks designed to develop broader and more in-depth knowledge
10. Identify best practices for improvement of internal controls
11. Modify procedures or policies used in planning audits
SKILLS IN ANALYZING VARIOUS INFORMATION/PROBLEMS AND PRESENTING FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
12. Gather basic facts from a variety of sources to use as part of an overall analysis of a program
13. Analyze basic facts to develop recommendations for improvements of a program
14. Use judgment in locating and selecting the proper procedural and technical instructions for performing work
15. Assess the effectiveness of programs and internal controls
16. Develop recommendations for corrective actions to present to higher-grade staff members or management
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY BOTH ORALLY AND IN WRITING
17. Coordinate the transfer of information between organizations
18. Conduct entrance interviews with auditees to explain the purpose of audit
19. Establish contacts to acquire or exchange information or facts needed to complete an assignment
20. Write information in a clear, concise, and well-organized manner
21. Present information to supervisor and peers explaining audit conclusions
ABILITY TO APPLY EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND WORK ON A TEAM, WHETHER AS A TEAM MEMBER OR LEADER, TO ACCOMPLISH PROJECT OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
22. Identify the most appropriate data collection methods to produce quality products
23. Use the most appropriate data collection methods to produce quality products
24. Participate as a member of an audit team, contributing value to assigned audit
25. Complete thorough analysis of data in a timely manner
26. Contribute to the quality of team discussions and interactions
Select the response below that best states your certification of the accuracy of responses and information provided.
27. Your responses to this questionnaire are subject to evaluation, and later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify the accuracy of your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure they accurately represent your current level of experience and capability, and select the response below that best applies. Failure to certify accuracy below will disqualify you from further consideration for this position.