1. Are you Currently a Full-Time Technician of the 108th Wing (WG)? Temporary Technicians Excluded.A. Yes
2. Are your Currently a Full-Time Excepted Federal Technician of the New Jersey National Guard (NJANG) ? Temporary Technicians ExcludedA. Yes.
3. Are you a current member or willing to become a member of the NJANG? (National Guard Membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible.) Temporary Technicians Included.A. Yes, I am a current member of the NJANG.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SrA/E-4 and a maximum rank of SSgt/E-5. Please indicate your rank.A. SrA/E-4
5. Employment in this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG). Are you currently assigned to a compatible military posit in one of the following AFSC: 2A5X3A, 2A8X1G (AFSC 2A5X3A is being converted to AFSC 2A8X1G).A. Yes
6. Do you have experience or training which demonstrates the applicants knowledge or electronic theories and practices to identify, isolate and repair malfunctions in one or more complex integrated systems where knowledge of the entire system is necessary to interpret error data and trace back through a number of units of the system to locate deficiencies. Thorough knowledge of principles of digital and analog circuits, electro-mechanical devices, solid state devices, digital techniques, synchro/servo operation and integrated circuit theory. Ability to interpret and trace schematic, logic and wiring diagrams and use a variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).A. Yes.
7. Do you have 18 months experience or training in utilizing principles, basic functions and application of theory of electronic integrated systems equipment?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
8. ABILIITY to apply electronic theories and practices to identify, isolate and repair manfunctions in one or more complex integrated systems.
9. KNOWLEDGE of the entire system to interpret error date and trce back through a number of unites of the system to locate deficiencies.
10. KNOWLEDGE of the principles of digital and analog circuits, electromechanical devices, solid state devices theory, digital techniques, synchro/servo operation and integrated circuit theory.
11. ABILITY to interpret and trace schematic logic and wiring diagrams and use a wide variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).
12. ABILITY to perform algebraic and trigonometric formulas to solve work related problems.
13. Did you provide the required documents listed below with you application?
Current Resume addressing the Specialized Experience
Scan all required documents listed below under "OTHER"
Current valid driver's license
DD214 for applicants who are separated from military service
Documentation you have a secret clearance.
Other Branches of Military Service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current Military Rank, Career Code, ASVAB Scores, Security Clearance.
APPLICANTIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITIAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.A. YEs