1. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Sioux Falls VA Health Care System (Including all CBOC's)?A. Yes
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) at another facility? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that has Items 24 and 34 completed.)A. Yes
3. Are you currently a permanent federal employee at another agency within the federal government? (Please include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that has Items 24 and 34 completed.)A. Yes
Select the appropriate answer to the following question based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position.
1. Are you a US citizen?
2. Pharmacists must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d). Do you have demonstrated English Language Proficiency?
The following question pertains to your education/training as a pharmacist. You must be a Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
3. Are you a Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree? Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500, Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109; phone: (312) 664-3575, or through their Web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/.
(NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy.)
4. In addition to meeting the basic requirements for the GS-14 level, do you possess 1 year of specialized experience at the next lower grade (GS-13)?
5. Do you possess a current, full, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the U.S. or in the District of Columbia? The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure. A pharmacist who has, or has ever had, any license(s) revoked, suspended, denied, restricted, limited, or issued/placed in a probationary status may be appointed only in accordance with the provisions in VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Chapter 3, section B, paragraph 16.
Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.