Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is TAG:Beginning Grade.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the minimum qualifications for the Government Information Specialist GS-0306-14
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Plan and conduct impact assessments.
3. Prepare guidance for Privacy Program compliance procedures and operations.
4. Develop new long range FOIA program plans, goals, objectives, and milestone and serves as basis for new administrative systems for programs.
5. Apply knowledge of OMB Exhibit 53 and Exhibit 300 Systems, and the FISMA trusted Agent System.
6. Provide documentation and metrics of the progress of individual and large scale Privacy Impact Assessments.
7. Develop new procedures and guidance dealing with the applicability and impact on privacy of current and developing technologies.
8. Identify privacy enhancing operations required.
9. Analyze varied interrelated compliance issues of an extremely complex and sensitive nature.
10. Develop new procedures and guidance dealing with the applicability and impact on privacy of current and developing technologies.
11. Develop and support the Privacy Act program to work with agency components, programs and projects in the development of Privacy Impact Assessments.
12. Develop and support the Privacy Act program to work with agency components, programs and projects in the development of Privacy Impact Assessments, including providing training on the drafting and review of Privacy Impact Assessment documents.
13. Facilitate the editorial process centered on document management, deadlines, content management, and workflow and approval processes related to Privacy Impact Assessments, as well as preparing guidance for Privacy Program compliance procedures and operations.
14. Provide guidance for Privacy Program compliance procedures and operations.