1. Do you have one of the following?
(1) The equivalent of one year of experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position being filled; or (2) Completion of a one-year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited Residency?
2. Do you have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes (must include copy of license)
3. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)?A. Yes
4. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Please include justification of your answers to the following
questions in your application.
6. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of a specialized area of clinical pharmacy practice or specialty area of pharmacy such as quality assurance/utilization review, informatics systems, drug information, etc.
7. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetcs, pharmacodynamics, and
8. Monitors and assesses the outcome of drug therapies including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic
9. Knowledge of the design, conduct, and interpretation of controlled clinical drug trials or other research related to health care.
10. Communicates orally to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
11. Communicates in writing to persuade and influence clinical decisions.
12. Comprehensive knowledge of DEA, FDA, VA, the State, The Joint Commission and other standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients (including research and investigational drugs).
INSTRUCTIONS: Please choose the answer below that best describes your current employment.
Please choose the statement below that applies to you.A. I am a current, permanent employee of the VA Montana Health Care System.
INSTRUCTIONS: VETERANS PREERENCE: Per VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Chapter 3, the primary consideration in making appointments of Physicians will be the professional needs of the VA. However, veterans will be given preference when qualifications of candidates are approximately equal. When candidates for Physician positions are determined to be approximately equally qualified for a particular opening, hiring preference will be given to the veterans and preference eligibles as defined in 5 U.S.C. 2108. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference. (If claiming veteran's preference, documentation must be included with your application, DD214 etc).
Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am a disabled veteran who has a service connected disability of 10 percent or more.
INSTRUCTIONS: Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to
provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the
information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in
good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or
commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or
in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be
fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may
be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service
(5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be
investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will
result in my not being considered for this position.