Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the minimum qualifications for Supervisory Management Analyst GS-0343-14
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Coordinate and direct the accomplishment of all functions comprising the assigned mission of the organization.
3. Participate in the formulation, promulgation and maintenance of organization policies, objectives and strategic plans relating to records management.
4. Identify procedures and methodologies that improve the effectiveness and efficiency in the life cycle management or records and documentation.
5. Develop and execute records management education and communication programs for the agency.
6. Review, assess and participate in the selection of enterprise-wide electronic records and content management system in support of a records program.
7. Perform critical analysis of the agency's documentation systems and practices and devise a process of easily identifying documents of lasting value prior to transfer to archival custody.
8. Conduct periodic and comprehensive evaluations of ongoing functions to ensure that the organization meets its stated goals.
9. Direct the capture, reporting and analysis of statistical data relating to the organization's operations and directs or personally performs special studies or projects.
10. Interact regularly with internal records officers, archives and records centers to ensure timely and smooth transfer of all records, and compliance with current laws and regulations.