1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as an Office Assistant (OA), GS-08.
2. Can you type a minimum of 40 words per minute?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
3. Independently composed a wide variety of complex or specialized correspondence.
4. Drafted replies to non-routine inquiries and requests for information concerning complex aspects of program administration.
5. Responds orally or in writing to inquiries or requests for information.
6. Drafted replies to routine inquiries and request for information concerning technical aspects of program administration.
7. Prepares a variety of reports on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
8. Reviewed the work of others for grammatical, spelling, and punctuation accuracy.
9. Proofread formal documents and composed material to be read by others.
10. Performed grammatical corrections of own work in preparation of final documents.
11. Prepared draft documents and routine correspondence.
12. Uses a computer or word processor to create, edit, print, retrieve, or manipulate files
13. Reviews content of letters or other documents for completeness, correctness or consistency.
14. Creates and maintains a computerized record system.
15. Utilize a variety of software programs.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the level of formal PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
16. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
17. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
18. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.