Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at Common Hiring Authorities. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50's or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Department of the Navy Civilian Employee - I am currently employed in the Department of the Navy (Navy or Marine Corps) as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service. Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
3. I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-06 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector performing financial analysis to enhance performance and output? (Note- Experience must be substantiated in your resume)
KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
2. Develop new financial initiatives to streamline current processes.
3. Recommend changes to financial system administration processes to enhance performance of automated systems.
4. Assist management to identify the financial needs of the organization.
5. Review updated or new financial management regulations to determine the impact on current processes.
SKILL IN FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND ADMINISTRATION
6. Evaluate current financial processes to determine if more efficient methods are needed to streamline financial practices.
7. Analyze previous financial data to develop expectations for the current year.
8. Evaluate system controls to ensure the integrity of information.
9. Analyze financial data utilizing guidance provided by Financial Management Regulations.
ABILITY TO USE AUTOMATED FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
10. Create financial models from automated systems to support financial management decisions.
11. Develop financial reports to identify problem areas.
12. Indentify trends in collected financial data to resolve financial management problems.
13. Use automated financial management systems to perform analysis of data.
14. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.