The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment in the Federal Government as a Psychologist. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS MAY RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) for each of the following questions.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Naturalized Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree?A. Yes
3. Do you have a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
4. Do you have one years of post-doctoral experience? (This experience must have been equivalent to at least the GS-12 in Federal service. Please refer to vacancy announcement for qualification standards)A. Yes
5. In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written English in order to perform the duties of this position.
Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
6. A background security investigation must be completed before an applicant can be appointed into a position.
Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?A. Yes
7. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a pharmacist efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others.
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
8. Prior to appointment or following appointment to this position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use.
Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug tests?A. Yes
In order to receive full consideration for the position, it is important to include all of the documents required in the announcement. Please answer the following questions certifying you have uploaded or faxed all required document(s). Failure to submit the required documents as specified in the vacancy announcement would result in being ineligible for consideration for this position.
9. I verify I have included all the required documentation in the announcement.A. Yes
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate.
10. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.