Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated.
Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. Failure to provide your Social Security Number on your application materials, will result in your application not being processed.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 790474
Supervisory Clinical Psychologist
If not already selected, please indicate your lowest acceptable pay plan, grade level, or pay band:
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
If other than immediate, please indicate the date that you are available to begin working: (MM/DD/YYYY)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position.
The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment.
The location code for this position is:
This section will be used to determine if you possess the basic requirements needed to qualify for a Clinical Psychologist. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
1. From the descriptions below, please select the response that BEST reflects your education relevant to the position of Clinical Psychologist. SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.A. I have completed all of the requirements for the doctoral degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) directly related to full professional work in clinical psychology. Such education must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work. This education must have been obtained in an accredited business, technical school, junior college, college, or university. NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT COPIES OF YOUR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS.
This section will be used to determine if you possess the specialized experience needed to qualify for a Clinical Psychologist. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
2. From the descriptions below, please select the response that BEST reflects your specialized experience relevant to the position of Clinical Psychologist. SELECT ONLY ONE LETTER. NOTE: YOUR RESUME MUST SUPPORT THE RESPONSE YOU SELECT.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-12 level in the Federal service, which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position and that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled. Examples include: (1) providing evidence-based treatment for a full range of psychiatric disorders; (2) providing clinical health concerns including individual, family, group and couple psychological treatment; (3) evaluating, administering, scoring and interpreting clinical health and behavioral tests; (4) communicating orally and in writing; (5) evaluating psychiatric disorders; and (6) providing guidance and consulting services to medical professionals.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.
3. Apply psychological principles, theories, methods, and techniques to the solution of patient needs.
4. Provide evidence-based psychotherapy for adults, to include individual, group, couples' psychotherapy across the full range of psychiatric problems.
5. Conduct intake evaluation and psycho-diagnostic assessments on a routine and emergency basis.
6. Use knowledge of psychological language and theory and psycho-diagnostic classifications and their criteria in accordance with the governing authoritative manuals.
7. Provide expert professional advice and consultation on the solution of specialty related problems and challenges with professional clinical staff.
8. Serve as a consultant to mental health technicians regarding intake evaluations, administering and scoring psychological tests, offering brief psychological interventions, and co-facilitating group therapy.
9. Participate in a patient-care team to determine the course and nature of a patient's psychotherapy treatment.
10. Lead and manage individuals or groups representing widely divergent backgrounds, interests, and points of view.
11. Plan and adjust work operations to meet changing or emergency program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice or quantity or quality of work.
12. Establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress toward their achievement.
13. Coordinate and integrate the work activities and resources of organizational segments or of several different projects.
14. Analyze organizational and operational problems and develop timely and economical solutions.
15. Develop leadership in others through coaching, mentoring, rewarding and guiding employees.
16. Represent the activity both within and outside the organization or agency to gain support for the agency's program goals.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
17. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.