Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Are you a Federal employee with career or career-conditional appointments in the competitive service; a former Federal employee with reinstatement eligibility based on previous career or career-conditional appointments; a displaced Federal employee requesting special priority selection consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP); a veteran who are preference eligibles or who have been separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service; Military Spouse; PHS Commissioned Corps Officer; an individual eligible for VRA appointments (at the GS-11 and below grade levels); and individuals with disabilities?A. Yes
2. I have at least one year of specialized experience that has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. This experience is related to the work of the position and equivalent to at least the GS-13 level in the Federal service.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Do you have experience planning, managing, organizing and directing program, administrative and information technology functions?
4. Do you have experience directing the development of administrative, operational, and staff guidelines?
5. Are you skilled in developing service level agreements, performance measures, and Standard Operating Procedures?
6. Have you monitored telephony and service ticket applications for maximum utilization?
7. Do you have experience working with the Performance Analyst to review Contact Center data and trends; make recalculations for improvement?
8. Have you developed methods of maintaining and improving services to both internal and external customers?
9. Do you have experience resolving computer hardware and software issues, interface with IT specialists, and troubleshoot with call ticketing and telephony systems?
10. Have you provided technical support to a Help Desk/Call Center for its most critical software applications?
11. Have you acted as the primary focal point for ensuring the smooth operation of the Help Desk/Call Center's automated tracking/monitoring/evaluation systems?
12. Do you have experience developing policies and procedures that will optimize the flow of work in the Contact Center?
13. Do you have experience evaluating staffing needs based on new work, customer demand and/or workload data?
14. Have you provided ongoing communication and training to Customer Service Reprentatives (CSRs) to ensure work processes are followed?
15. Do you have experience developing plans for training CSRs in the use of Help Desk/Call Center automated systems?
16. Do you have experience advising a senior manager or Director on key operational process changes, infrastructure changes/improvements and staffing issues?
17. Have you provided significant strategic guidance on operational programs, key stakeholders, and processes?
18. Do you have experience advising a senior manager or Director on budgetary decisions related to the Operations and Contact Center infrastructure?