1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as an Administrative Officer, at the GS-14 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
2. Implemented goals and objectives for assigned programs and planned for long-range staffing needs.
3. Exercised a range of supervisory personnel management responsibilities, to include: planned and assigned work, set and adjusted work priorities, evaluated work performance, interviewed candidates for positions, and identified developmental/training needs.
4. Led groups of employees in accomplishing long-term special projects of a highly technical nature concerning the effectiveness of financial management and procurement procedures.
5. Executes established administrative and human resource management functions and practices relative to the staff supervised.
6. Advises supervisory officials, recommends awards for employees and reviews and approves serious disciplinary actions.
7. Performed in-depth analyses to support the development and interpretation of administrative policies and procedures covering internal operations for a large organization.
8. Made recommendations for modifications or improvements, and assured that quality goals were met and that policies and procedures were appropriately applied.
9. Performed a key role in resolving issues that significantly affect budget execution, financial management, procurement, human resources, facilities and general services administration.
10. Monitored established administrative requirements for an organization with few subdivisions or functions.
11. Analyzes and evaluates regulations, organizational policies, and procedures that significantly affect financial management, procurement, property, facilities and general services administration.
12. Analyzes issues related to the establishment of program goals and objectives for the program, and the development of program evaluation strategies/methodologies.
13. Analyzes highly complex or unusual issues in the organization, evaluates alternatives and disputes facts, provide solutions, make recommendations, and assures that policies and procedures were appropriately applied.
14. Provided authoritative advice on managing administrative requirements for an organization with varied functions and programs concerning the effectiveness of financial management, procurement procedures, personnel, property, facilities and general services. Provides advice on how to address problems with a broad impact on the organization and develop proposals for improvement.
15. Provided guidance on routine administrative questions and situations.
16. Develops and implements organizational policies, interprets administrative policies, and provides advice to management on related issues.
17. Performs a full range of liaison and advisory services for an organization with varied functions and programs to include financial management, procurement, personnel, property, facilities and general services.
18. Utilizes skill in presenting complex information, analysis, ideas and positions in a clear, succinct, accurate, convincing manner.
19. Communicates with key personnel both internal and external to the agency in order to influence them to accept findings/recommendations on significant program issues.
20. Communicates with a wide variety of individuals both internal and external to the agency to plan, coordinate, or advise on complex or sensitive program issues.
21. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.