The Vacancy Identification Number is: 801756
For each of the following questions select the one response from the choices given that best describes your experience and/or training. Do not answer positively to a question unless you are able to provide specific examples or documentation as proof that you have had this type of education or experience at the level you are claiming.
1. Are you currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student at an accredited college or university?A. Yes, I am currently enrolled or accepted on at least a half-time basis at a qualifying educational institution for the purpose of obtaining a diploma, degree, or certificate.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
2. From the descriptions below, select the one that best describes your education for Student Trainee, GS-499-3.A. I have completed at least one full academic year of post-high school study.
3. From the descriptions below, select the one that best describes your education for Student Trainee, GS-499-4.A. I have completed at least two full academic years of post-high school study or associate's degree.
Grade Level Determination
Please select the letter that best corresponds to your education and/or experience level.
4. What year will you obtain your degree? Note: If going on for another degree with no break (example currently pursuing an AA degree but going directly on for a BS degree) please list the date of the final degree, not the current degree.A. Fall 2012
5. Can you work two (2) summers of full-time employment prior to graduation in order to meet 640 work hours experience requirement for the Pathways Student Intern Program?A. Yes
6. What is the highest level of education you will have completed by the closing date of this announcement?A. High School Diploma
7. What is your current cumulative grade Point Average (on a 4 point scale)?A. 4.0 or equivalent
8. What is your major course of study?A. Soil Science
9. How many semester hours of crops or plant science courses have you taken or are currently enrolled in?A. 9 or more semester hours
10. How many semester hours of soils courses have you taken or are currently enrolled in?A. 9 or more semester hours
11. Do you have a current/valid state driver's license?A. Yes
12. Have you ever held a paying job related to Agriculture or Natural Resources?A. Yes
13. Do you have any farming/ranching experience?A. Yes
Certification of Information Accuracy
Your responses in this Assessment Questioner are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
14. If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.