Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- is a veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume must include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-2005-05 SUPPLY TECHNICIAN. (PLEASE NOTE: If you are qualified based on education, please verify your claim by attaching a copy of your college transcripts or providing on your resume an itemized list of courses that includes transcript-equivalent information (i.e., course title, semester/quarter hours, and grade/degree earned).A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-04) in the Federal service entering data into an automated supply system, purchasing supply items utilizing the Government Purchase Card (GPC) or preparing discrepancy reports. This experience would typically include, but is not limited to: receiving, storing, issuing, and replenishing supplies, forms, and publications; maintaining inventory records (property book) of non-expendable property; answering recurring inquiries regarding the status of requisitions, delivery of material or investigating and reconciling routine and recurring discrepancies relating to receipt control, stock control, and inventory adjustments.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Deliver approval/disapproval for Government Purchase Card (GPC) decisions to employees who have requested the service.
3. Print copies of personnel records and file a copies in the Supply, Administrative and Shipping Branch Office.
4. Purchases items with the Government Purchase Card (GPC).
5. Resolve payment issues on individual purchases and discrepancies with the vendor and/or bank's contractor.
6. Set up and maintain files or hard copies of receiving documents, answers inquiries and assists customers.
7. Determine the status of shipments and performs follow-up to communicate status to personnel within the organization.
8. Keep a monthly running balance by certifying the accuracy of invoices for payment and by ensuring that the quantities received are in compliance with the terms of the contract.
9. Distribute receiving forms and documents and maintain follow-up suspense system.
10. Review documents for completeness and then enter receiving transactions into an automated supply system.
11. Provide automated supply system information to the Defense Finance and Accounting System (DFAS) to support payment (or to withhold of payments to vendors if there are unresolved discrepancies).
12. Monitor the Bill Not Received Report (BNR) weekly to ensure that all departments within the organization are aware of necessary receiving information.
13. Review Discrepancy or Quality Deficiency Reports in order to resolve problems with the requestor, vendor, staff members of the Defense Finance and Accounting System (DFAS) or the bank contractor.
14. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.