Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this Psychologist (Chief, Mental Health & Behavior Sciences Service) position.
1. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
2. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), with the specialty area of the degree being Clinical Psychology AND have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by the APA? [Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.]A. Yes
3. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
4. I am proficient in spoken and written English. [Providers appointed to direct patient care positions must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402 (d) and 7407(d).]A. Yes
5. I have at least one (1) year of professional psychologist experience equivalent to a GS-13 level in the Federal Service. The experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with psychological diagnosis, intervention and behavioral health related to post-traumatic stress disorder that qualifies him/her to provide advice and consultation to professionals representing a variety of disciplines.A. Yes
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes