1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist, at the GS-15 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
2. Plans and manages agency-wide IT projects involving innovative concepts and approaches.
3. Develops and implements agency-wide IT management tools, templates, and infrastructure.
4. Directs the implementation of quality assurance processes.
5. Formulates long-range policies and develops and implements strategies and guidelines for complex and changing IT systems.
6. Provides technical guidance on new or modified policies that affect current functions and programs.
7. Directs programs, resolves conflicts, and interprets policies.
8. Plans, develops, and implements an agency-wide enterprise architecture that covers mission-critical goals.
9. Determines agency documentation standards for enterprise architecture.
10. Develops an agency-wide IT vision and directs development of setting standards that define what technologies are used within an organization.
11. Develops and establishes objectives for programs.
12. Makes recommendations to improve work methods.
13. Reviews work and provides technical advice and training to subordinate staff.
14. Communicates with agency management or individuals of other government agencies and private industry as the technical authority on difficult and controversial digital evidence problems.
15. Coordinates original or ongoing studies to resolve new problems, gains agreement on methods/ techniques for unusual problems.
16. Presents recommendations for resolving difficult digital evidence problems.
17. Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
18. Administers unique projects that had a major influence on the delivery of customer support services.
19. Interprets and completes the most challenging customer support requests involving multiple resources and management consideration.
20. Provides service to systems involving a wide variety of different platforms, operating systems, applications, and desktop configurations.
21. Supplies expert analysis and creates fixes for highly complex cyber security problems.
22. Resolves critical issues with validated software/equipment and new technology/software.
23. Investigates and examines complex issues or problems where the success of the project depends on the solutions.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
24. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
25. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
26. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.