Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 08.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience to perform the duties of a Lead Transportation Assistant, GS 2102-8.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Prepare international travel orders and vouchers for civilian travelers and Commissioned Officers using computer-based software applications.
3. Prepare domestic travel orders and voucher for civilian travelers and Commissioned Officers using computer-based software applications.
4. Make travel arrangements, including lodging, using several modes of transportation for civilian travelers and Commissioned Officers.
5. Obtain required visas and passports for all CDC travelers.
6. Provide advice on interpreting and adapting guidelines for application of specific travel cases or problems.
7. Research, analyze, and apply regulations to travel situations to accomplish CDC mission.
8. Create and maintain database to track utilization, funding, staff training and deployment related to travel program.
9. Schedule work assignments, set priorities, and coordinate the work of the staff to ensure effective use of administrative resources.
10. Provide advice and assistance to management and program officials on travel policies and procedures.
11. Advise subordinates on organization structures, methods, and procedures.
12. Provide travel budgetary information and prepare travel reports for staff.
13. Serve as the primary contact for travel formulation matters.
14. Oversee preparation of travel orders, vouchers and travel authorizations prepared by staff.
15. Provide training to subordinates and new employees of established policies and procedures.
16. Prepare reports on problems and recommendations identified in travel program administration.
17. Correspond with interagency partners regarding domestic and/or international travel.
18. Develop reports from data compiled on utilization, funding, staff training and deployment related to travel program.
19. Participate in conferences, briefings, meetings, on domestic and/or international travel program.
20. Advise civilian and Commission Officers on travel procedures, restrictions, etc., to resolves conflicts or issues related to their travel.
21. Communicate with civilian and Commission Officers information on travel arrangements, lodging, passports, visas, to complete travel.
22. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.