AOC - UIC ONLY
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS SECTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
1. From the responses below, select the response that best describes how you meet the basic eligibility for appointment. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position.
2. To qualify for this position you must meet one of the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Basic Requirements for Contract Specialist positions described below. Select the one option that best describes you. (You MUST submit copies of your transcripts supporting your education if selecting option A; failure to submit required transcripts by the close of the announcement may result in an ineligible rating.)
3. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the basic requirements for this position (Note- Experience MUST be substantiated in your resume. If using education to qualify, you MUST submit an official or unofficial transcript. Failure to provide the required documents will render you not eligible for consideration):
4. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the basic requirements for this position (Note- Experience MUST be substantiated in your resume. If using education to qualify, you MUST submit an official or unofficial transcript. Failure to provide the required documents will render you not eligible for consideration):
KNOWLEDGE OF FEDERAL CONTRACTING LAWS, REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS (PART 1)
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
5. Review proposed contractual actions for conformance with regulatory requirements and procurement practices
6. Analyze price and/or cost data for pre-award procurement activities.
7. Apply Federal or Defense Acquisition Regulations in acquisition planning, contract formation or contract administration.
8. Assess cost and pricing information to validate direct and indirect costs and profits.
KNOWLEDGE OF FEDERAL CONTRACTING LAWS, REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS (PART 2)
9. Participate in contract negotiations to provide guidance to technical management representatives.
10. Monitor contracting practices and/or arrangements to evaluate compliance with laws, guidelines, and/or policies.
SKILL IN ADMINISTERING CONTRACTS (PART 1)
11. Prepare remedies and/or cause notices when the contractor is not in compliance with contract provisions.
12. Identify defective workmanship or non-compliance with contracts, and recommend corrective action.
13. Solve problems regarding change proposals, claims, and/or payments.
14. Evaluate bid or offer responsiveness to determine if competition exists.
SKILL IN ADMINISTERING CONTRACTS (PART 2)
15. Conduct post-award conferences to clarify contractual requirements and/or special provisions.
16. Negotiate changes in price, terms and conditions, and/or overhead rates due to contract modifications.
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IN WRITING) (PART 1)
17. Prepare procurement documents (e.g., Acquisition Plans and Source Selection Plans) for contract requirements.
18. Prepare purchase order documents such as requisition forms, sole source justification, and bid references to secure contracts.
19. Recommend a plan of action based on results of a cost benefit analysis or lifecycle analysis.
20. Develop requirements analysis, independent government costs estimates, cost benefits analysis and risk assessments.
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IN WRITING (PART 2)
21. Develop contractual specifications, work statements, and/or quality assurance criteria.
22. Recommend acceptance waivers and/or deviations from contract terms.
23. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.