1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the education and/or experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Registration Program Specialist, GS-09.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
2. Communicated routine policies and procedures on on-controversial programs.
3. Participated in oral discussion to obtain, or give facts on basic technical programs.
4. Served as a point of contact for personnel within the agency on routine policy and precedence.
5. Applied grammar, writing, style, and editing guidelines and practices in producing written products containing technical, yet factual information.
6. Wrote a variety of non-technical documents that summarized data or information. For example, drafted responses to inter-organization inquiries, and/or write instructions for routine processes.
7. Completed assignments requiring standardized written products, such as written products using template letters or material written in a standardized format.
8. Execute work assignments, including identifying work components and setting deadlines, milestones, and responsibility areas.
9. Completed work assignments planned by supervisors, meeting critical deadlines, and accomplishing work, under general supervision.
10. Completed work assignments planned by the supervisor or higher-grade specialist, and for which procedures were well documented.
11. Performed analytical and evaluative studies to resolve straightforward administrative or program-related issues and problems, such as studying clerical work processes across organizations.
12. Assisted in portions of analytical and evaluative studies to identify and resolve simple issues and problems, such as studying procedural changes in a common clerical process.
13. Performed as a management assistant providing technical support in conducting studies of program or administrative issues.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
14. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
15. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
16. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.