Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please select the response that best describes your eligibility for the Recent Graduate Pathway Program. Select only one answer.A. I completed all requirements for an associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational, or technical degree or certificate with at least 2.8 GPA from a qualifying educational institution within the previous two years.
2. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Administrative Support Specialist, GS-09.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal service to include experience conducting studies at management request, researches sensitive issues, analyzes and presents findings, and recommends administrative strategies or changes in internal operating procedures.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Plan, organize and evaluate effectiveness of programs and procedures.
4. Implement changes to programs, policies, and/or procedures.
5. Develop strategies and methods to improve office operations.
6. Plan, organize and conduct operational reviews/studies.
7. Analyze data or results of studies and recommend administrative strategies or changes.
8. Review and interpret requests for programmatic action or information and detemine appropriate course of action.
9. Conduct programmatic studies to develop criteria and data for the evaluation of program objectives.
10. Interpret and apply existing guidelines to programmatic issues.
11. Interact with peers, general public, and/or industry representative on sensitive and/or non-sensitive matters.
12. Respond to inquiries addressing program management issues.
13. Prepare reports associated with study projects conducted.
14. Develop internal control policies and procedures.